Last updated on January 12, 2012 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
When we open the mystical bag of spiritual abilities one of the first things we will find is the ancient ability called intuition. Many have thought intuition was a gift for the seer or psychic, but this ability permeates our everyday lives.
When we talk about intuitive what exactly are we talking about? The common definition of intuition is when we know or feel something without the typical physical evidence that would support this awareness. When someone lies to us, intentionally or not, intuition can give you that nudge that says not true.
Intuition is the word used to describe what we have been called a gut-level feeling. If you already know about the chakra system were talking about the belly chakra. This is a gut-level, emotion response oriented or feeling-based response.
Look at the word intuition. The word itself says so much, with the first two syllables saying in and to. The root of this word goes back to Latin, meaning intueri, with a very rough translation taking it to be a look inside.
How can we use our intuitive abilities in our day-to-day lives? Intuition by nature and name are internal communications, and you can use your intuition to support your observations, and as a guide to fill in the blanks. Give yourself credit for what you are noticing as well as those gut level reactions.
Many spiritual professionals use their intuition as a gauge and guide in their psychic reading sessions. For some this ability seems to come easily or naturally, for others it is a skill that can be developed.
Intuition is seen as a psychic or spiritual ability, as is clairvoyance. These are two distinctly different abilities, but are often used together. Clairvoyance is clear vision, associated with the brow chakra above the eyes, while intuition is clear feeling tied to the pleasure or pain response.
Intuition is not always accepted or encouraged in our lives; because intuition can fly right past the illusions we create and get down to the truth in a heartbeat. This internal ability is, and will always be, quietly or actively integrated in our everyday lives.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.