Brad told me that when he had compiled this list of attributes of 'Star People' he had no idea how many people would be affected by it. The number of people who currently fit the profile of Star Children - or those who are evolving - has risen greatly since Brad wrote his book. I have therefore removed the stats and just left the information - based on categories. If you do not fit into any of these categories - and feel a sense of disconnection and change within yourself and the universe you are still a Star Child. It is your journey through the Universe of this experiences.
• 65% are female: 35% are male • Compelling eyes • Great magnetism and personal charisma • Sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields • Lower body temperature than the norm • Chronic sinustis • Extra or transitional vertebra • Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors • Swollen or painful joints • Pain in the back of the neck • Adversely affected by high humidity • Survived a life-threatening illness • Involved in a severe accident or trauma
• Feel a tremendous sense of urgency to fulfill their missions • Experienced a sense of oneness with the universe • Many have difficulty dealing with / or expressing emotions or have a chemical imbalance
• All believe in life on other planets • Most believe that have lived on another planet and can tell you about it • At an early age they had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience • Believe they have encountered alien entities of an extraterrestrial or multidimensional level or a being of light • Telepathic communication with an alien entity - physical or non-physical • They receive some form of communication from a higher source
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.