* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
Coincidence? The Stock Market and Terence McKenna’s Timewave Zero share an interesting pattern between the dates of June 3 2011 through March 30th of 2012, indicating a possible upcoming stock market crash and/or bank run.
Can this possibly be related to the information that insider Drake or what Ben Fulford have been speaking about?
The picture below shows a graph of the Dow Jones between June 3, 2011 and March 30th of 2012.
The below picture shows the Timewave Zero software for the identical dates.
When superimposed upon one another, the picture becomes much clearer.
Here is the Timewave Zero graph from April 1st, 2012 through December 21st, 2012"
Who knows where this is heading? "Time" will tell…
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.