* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
Global Sungazing Project – Start Sun Gazing Today!
Please share and repost!
in5d will be orchestrating a Global Sungazing Project beginning on the Spring Equinox (March 21, 2012) and carrying on past the Winter Solstice on December 21, 2012.
While it would be ideal if all of the participants of the Global Sungazing Project were to start on the same date, please feel free to start sungazing at any time! Be sure to leave feedback each day to help other people understand the importance of sungazing, such as comments on the sun's strength or visibility that day, how sungazing may be affecting your pineal gland or appetite, how connected you may feel with nature on any given day while sungazing, etc...
The Benefits of Sungazing
Sun gazers report a variety of benefits. The most basic are improved health, increased energy levels, clearer thinking, an increase in awareness, decreased appetite and results from what is called wish fulfillment. Your energy levels may increase and the benefits of having a routine in conjunction with the earth's rhythms will begin to have a peaceful effect on your perception of the world. Additionally, sungazing has been proven to aide in the decalcification of the pineal gland while encouraging its growth.
Other reported benefits from sungazing include a feeling of spiritual enlightenment, improved vision acuity, feelings of well-being and a stronger connection to nature.
Wish fulfillment may also be practiced during the time that you are sungazing. Begin by focusing on any inner desire and needs, and envisioning these things coming into your life.
Is sungazing harmful?
Sungazing, when done properly, is completely safe. There is an urban legend that Galileo went blind due to viewing the sun through his telescope, but this is not the true story, it's just a myth to prevent people from sungazing.
While the initial group will begin together on March 21, 2012 anyone can join in on any day of the year. It is highly recommended that your first research sun gazing by reading Sungazing – Why I Stare at the Sun. There are several do’s and don’ts that you need to be aware of, such as the most appropriate time for sun gazing and what to do if it’s cloudy. Most importantly, only sungaze during the first hour of sunrise or the last hour of sunset.
Regardless of what day you begin, please check in daily to post your results as other people will want to learn from your experiences. Scroll down below to comment on each specific day.
Disclaimer: The information on this web site is presented for the purpose of educational and free exchange of ideas and speech in relation to health and awareness only. It is not intended to diagnose any physical or mental condition. It is not intended as a substitute for the advice and treatment of a licensed professional. The author of this website is neither a legal counselor nor a health practitioner and makes no claims in this regard.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.