Last updated on January 30, 2010 at 9:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
What is a star seed? Better yet, who is a starseed? If you trace the origins of human lineage, you end up with a plethora of questions. For example, if we were to believe the bible’s origins of mankind and assume that we came from Adam and Eve, then that assumption wouldn’t explain the genetic differences in our population. Continuing with the bible story, we are led to believe that Noah and his family were the only survivors of the Great Flood, which means we are allegedly all descendents of Noah and his family. Are we to assume that Noah brought aboard two of every ethnicity as well? That’s highly unlikely.
Let’s examine the other possibilities.
Zecharia Sitchin believes our DNA was genetically manipulated, which remains a possibility, but why would the Annunaki create various ethnicities instead of one slave race?
That leads us to another, more feasible, possibility. We were seeded here from various star nations. In this premise, genetic and ethnic diversity is explained. It also covers the differences in our blood types, such as Rh negative, Rh positive, A, B, AB and O blood types. Perhaps some star nations have people with predominantly red hair and freckles while others have dark skinned inhabitants? Maybe some, such as the Pleiadians, have blonde hair and blue eyes?
It’s also possible that Sitchin’s premise is correct, while other star nations ALSO seeded the planet with their genetic offspring.
Perhaps we would look at ourselves differently if we saw a planet inhabited by various star nations versus segregating ourselves from one another through patriotism, nationality and prejudice?
Is it possible that our planet is one gigantic galactic experiment to see how various star nations would get along with one another?
About the Author: Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D and BodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. Gregg is currently working in collaboration with Michelle Walling, CHLC, in opening a holistic walk-in clinic called Alternative Holistic Healthcare (AHH) in Sarasota, FL with subsequent subsidiaries around the world based upon this model.
Copyright Information: Copyright in5d and Gregg Prescott, M.S.. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in any form.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.