Last updated on March 23, 2013 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
Something marvelous can happen to you right now! Find out how!
“The mood of the wish fulfilled is the high tide which lifts us easily off the bar of the senses where we usually lie stranded.” ~ Neville Goddard
Recently I encountered a story so uplifting I wanted to share it. We all go through periods where we feel down or even depressed. During one such period where I was quite desperate for relief, I came across a very inspiring story in the book The Law and the Promise by Neville Goddard.
There was a woman who was at the end of her rope. At 55 she was out of money, did not have a job and feared looking for one at her age. She had been to several Goddard presentations over a year’s period and was just desperate enough to give his imagination theory a try. She remembered Neville telling of an artist who got to the place of feeling everything was wonderful and thus it became so. She decided that each night while she lay in bed she would focus on the fact that “something marvelous was happening in the moment”, not later but now. She faithfully did this every night with great joy and enthusiasm. In a period of two months she saw an old friend and had a chat. Soon after that friend showed up at her door to give her a check for $2500, back then this was a lot of money. She was thrilled. It turned out that this friend had gone to New York and encountered an acquaintance of this lady from 25 years ago. During this
period the friend had become very wealthy and wanted to share it with this lady. For the next 2 years she received generous monthly checks. At the end of this story the lady was going to the lawyers office to sign papers to receive these checks for the rest of her life. Her powerful imagination and enthusiastic attitude brought her great security. My challenge to you is to try this exercise or a version you like of it.
One of the benefits of this exercise is that it keeps us right in the here and now where all our power is. All the masters have taught in one form or another that our power is in the now. The past is over and the future is an illusion. We are creating the future as we go and ultimately want to leave it to our divine energy and relax and enjoy the moment. Regret over the past and fear of the future is where our anxiety and unhappiness comes from. As we embrace the now and learn to look for things to feel good about in the moment we learn to cultivate our joy, peace and well-being. Meditation is another wonderful tool for this, when we quiet our minds and get still and know “I AM”, we come back into our connection to the Divine Mind and all things begin to make sense and flow.
Enjoy the video below as a guide and to give you ideas. I know something marvelous is happening right now for you.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.