Last updated on January 30, 2010 at 9:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
This is a great meditation to help re-connect with your partner and yourself.
Set the Ambiance:
Get comfortable. Find a comfortable place to sit with cushions and blankets. Play ambient meditation music. Light candles.
Start of Meditation:
1. Come back to back. Begin connecting with your backs to each other. Breathe deeply and allow your self to feel the support from one another. – Hold for 1 min – 3 min
2. Come facing each other. Bow your head to each other in recognition of the divine consciousness within him/her.
3. Gaze into each others eyes. Look beyond their physical shell and allow yourself to see deep into their being. Allow yourself to be “seen.” Allow yourself to “see” your partner. Hold for 2 min – However long you wish…
4. Place your hands over your heart center. Close your eyes and meditate on your heart center. Go deep within the center of your being. Feel the divinity within yourself. Feel the love within yourself. FIll your entire being up with love. Feel so full that you are overflowing.
It is when you are overflowing that you can truly give to another. Hold 2 min – However long you wish…
5. Bring your hands down and let your heart center beam to your partners. Project divine love. Unconditional love. Hold 2 min – However long you wish…
6. Take your right hand and place it on your partners heart and your left hand on your belly. Allow yourself to feel your center, your core while still being in connection to your partner. Hold 2 min – however long you wish…
End: Slowly disconnect. Bring hands back to prayer and once again bow to your partner.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.