* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
UPDATEDSept. 27, 2011 at 8:29 PM - MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell is siding with the Occupy Wall Street movement and comments about police brutality. Video below.
UPDATEDSept. 28, 2011 at 2:54 am - Celebrities are joining in support of the Occupy Wall Street movement. Details below.
UPDATEDSept 28, 10:26 am - Occupation Together website is helping to organize global occupation protests.
UPDATEDSept. 28, 3:07 pm - NYPD Officer Anthony Bologna's Second Pepper Spray Assault with Slo-Mo. Internal Affairs are looking into Bologna's assault.
September 27, 2011 - TAMPA, FL - In a bizarre twist of fate, a growing movement of New York City Police Department officers are banding together with the Occupy Wall Street movement, while the main stream media continues to relatively ignore this escalating event.
"Today we received unconfirmed reports that over one hundred blue collar police refused to come into work in solidarity with our movement. These numbers will grow. We are the 99 percent. You will not silence us."
The news was released shortly after the identity of Deputy Inspector Anthony Bologna was revealed after he allegedly pepper sprayed a deaf woman.
A second video of Officer Bologna has surfaced with yet another pepper spray assault on peaceful protesters. Notice how Officer Bologna weasles himself into the crowd, then scurries away in the hope that he would not be noticed by anyone:
The Occupy Wall Street movement is growing and has expanded to cover other cities, such as Los Angeles, CA and Chicago, IL, with numerous protests scheduled for other cities, such as Sarasota, FL, Washington DC, Lexington, Kentucky and San Francisco, California.
The movement has moved into a global position with the new Occupy Together website, which organizes occupation protests from around the world.
It is with hope and intent that the officers who are using excessive force on peaceful protestors realize that the only ones they are hurting is themselves through the destruction of the Constitution and the right for free speech. As the Occupy Wall Street movement grows, it is hopeful that officers from other cities will join in on the side of humanity and peace.
In a related story, MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell is siding with the peaceful protesters who have been abused by the New York City Police Department, stating, "This weekend, a few troublemakers turned a peaceful protest against Wall Street greed into a violent burst of chaos. The troublemakers carried pepper spray and guns and were wearing badges... for not doing anything."
Copyright Information: Copyright in5d and Gregg Prescott, M.S.. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.in5d.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.
Please Google + and Digg this article below to get it the exposure that the main stream media is ignoring by clicking the Digg button and "Digg". Thanks!
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.