* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
November 8, 2012 (CALIFORNIA, USA) - The ballots in California that required labeling of food sold to consumers made form plants or animals through genetic modification failed to give the voter an option of voting Yes or No.
One must question how this error came to fruition and why there was no oversight on the approved ballot. Additionally, one must question how the vote was recorded if there was no choice made. It remains possible that all non-votes could have been counted as No voted as the default.
It further perplexes one’s curiosity on how it is possible for so many Californians to vote against disclosing what is going in their food.
As of September 21, 2012, Monsanto and other chemical and pesticide companies spent more than $19 million to defeat Prop 37. According to InfoWars, "the opposition spent over $45 million and they claimed it was because they were going to save Californian families $400. It makes no sense."
With the numerous occurrences of voter fraud in the nation, is it possible that the vote was defeated through bribery and fraud?
Does it make any sense to vote for something that would be detrimental to your health?
Yes on 37 campaign manager Gary Ruskin stated, “Monsanto, DuPont, and Coca-Cola do not want Californians to know what’s really in their food and drinks, because they fear consumers will turn away from their genetically engineered ingredients and pesticides that go with them.”
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.