Out of the millions of websites on the internet, in5d is ranked in the top 1/2 of 1% of all websites globally with over half a million visitors each month. THANK YOU for being part of our in5d family!
Please visit our sister sites in5d Connection, maya 2012 and HolisticCancerResearch. Click HERE for in5d t shirts, mugs and more!
Last updated on April 26, 2011 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
The Native American culture is highly spiritual and places a great emphasis on the respect for Mother Earth, Father Sky, Grandfather Sun and Grandmother Moon as well as all living and non-living objects.
1. Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit
will listen, if you only speak.
2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit,
anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will
3. Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others to make your
path for you. It is your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with
you, but no one can walk it for you.
4. Treat the guests in your home with much consideration. Serve them
the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and
5. Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community,
the wilderness or from a culture. It was not earned nor given. It is
6. Respect all things that are placed upon this earth - whether it be
people or plant.
7. Honor other people's thoughts, wishes and words. Never interrupt
another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.
8. Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put
out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
9. All persons make mistakes. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind, body and spirit. Practice
11. Nature is not for us, it is a part of us. They are part of your
12. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts
and water them with wisdom and life's lessons. When they are grown,
give them space to grow.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will
return to you.
14. Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the test of ones will within
Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional
self, and Physical self, all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work
out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure
16. Make conscious decisions as to who you will be and how you will
react. Be responsible for your own actions.
17. Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the
personal property of others, especially sacred and religious objects.
This is forbidden.
18. Be true to yourself first. You cannot nurture and help others if
you cannot nurture and help yourself first.
19. Respect others religious beliefs. Do not force your belief on
20. Share your good fortune with others. Participate in charity.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.