Equally as important as meditation is what you do before you meditate. You want to be relaxed and spiritually protected at all times, because when you meditate, you become spiritually vulnerable to ethereal attacks.
The first thing you will want to do is to relax by breathing in deeply through your nose, holding it briefly in your solar plexus stomach area, then slowly release your breath through your mouth. While doing this, you can also begin to do a relaxation exercise. Bring your chin down to your chest, and then slowly lift your head all the way back. Then return your head to the upright position and slowly move your head from side to side one time. Return your head to the upright position. Bring your chin down to your chest and begin to rotate your head clockwise one rotation, then reverse this process one time. Repeat this procedure several times while breathing deeply.
You are almost ready to begin your meditation. At this point, close your eyes and ask your spirit guides and guardian angels for protection while you are meditating. They are eagerly awaiting to help you at all times and are more than happy to assist you.
Envision a beautiful white light emanating from the center of your body and slowly extending outwards to cover yourself from head to toe. Try to feel this light entering all of your extremities. This is your divine spark that will help to keep you protected.
You can extend this light as far as you wish. I often extend it to cover my room, then my house, my city, state, country, planet, galaxy and universe.
The next thing I do is something I borrowed from my dear friend, Miriam. I envision myself hugging the planet, sending complete unconditional love to the world.
Now you are ready to begin meditating. If you are just learning about meditation, try experimenting with as many techniques as possible, such as the open eye meditation, mirror meditation, vipassana, etc… Eventually you may develop your own style and technique, which is perfect fine.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.