Last updated on September 18, 2012 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
John Scott: This video is about an NDE I experienced about 20 years ago. I try honestly to show humanity that firstly there is no death. Death is a complete lie fabricated by ignorance and intolerant belief systems that adhere to an old paradigm. I talk openly about struggles I suffered after having the experience, the difficult part is placing the experience into a framework that one can relate to. This is of course an impossible task due to the rarity of the experience.
I have looked at a few other NDEs recently and realized there were cultural differences depending of pre-disposed belief systems one had prior.
I was totally areligious prior to my experience other than church weddings or funerals. I was totally sceptical of anything other than my normal upbringing and environmental influences. Most of my friends dumped me citing a "weird religious shift" this is of course was part of the confusion regarding other people's views and "perceptions" projected onto me about "religion". This was part of the learning curve I suffered in my path to finding my own truth and connection with true spiritual laws. I don't proselytise or promote any one religion as I feel originally all the religions came from an original source but may have become fragmented due to dispersion of peoples over vast amounts of time. I will explain this in biblical terms perhaps later depending on the reception of this video. be kind to one another, love is the key.
John begins talking about his NDE around the 9 minute marker of the video.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.