* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
According to Ivan Stein’s research in Timeline 2012, the Earth goes through an Ice Age every 103,000 years, as evidenced by the carbon dating of ice core samples dating back 400,000 years from the Antarctic. Stein’s research indicated that we go into an Ice Age for about 90,000 years and come out of it for the last 10-20,000 years. Stein estimates that we probably came out of the Ice Age approximately 13,000 years ago, which parallels the precession of the equinoxes, which we are currently concluding. He added that the current habitable period most likely started about 20,000 years ago, but it wasn’t until the last 13,000 years or so until the planet was warm enough for human life.
This video was removed from my channel at Ivan's request, sorry!
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.