Out of the millions of websites on the internet, in5d is ranked in the top 1/2 of 1% of all websites globally with over half a million visitors each month. THANK YOU for being part of our in5d family!
Please visit our sister sites in5d Connection, maya 2012 and HolisticCancerResearch. Click HERE for in5d t shirts, mugs and more!
Last updated on April 18, 2009 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
It is interesting that this
prediction of the emergence of a new world is prophesied to appear
about the same time that the Mayans predicted it to come! The Mayan
calendar began with the Fifth Great Cycle in 3114 BC and will end on 21
December 2012 AD. The Hindu Kali Yuga calendar began on 18
February 3102 B.C. There is only a difference of 12 years between the
Hindu's beginning of the Kali Yuga and the Mayan's beginning of the
Fifth Great Cycle.
Golden Age Could Begin in 2012
The ancient Hindus mainly used lunar calendars but also
used solar calendars. If an average lunar year equals 354.36 days, then
this would be about 5270 lunar years from the time when the Kali Yuga
started until 21 Dec 2012. This
is the same year that the Mayans predict rebirth of our planet. It is
also about 5113 solar years of 365.24 days per year, and is day number
1,867,817 into the Kali Yuga. By either solar or lunar years, we are
over 5,000 years into the Kali Yuga and it is time for Lord Krishna's
prophecy to happen according to the ancient Hindu scriptures. Lord
Krishna's Golden Age could
easily begin in 2012!
Mayan Prophecy Matches Hindu Prophecy It is amazing that both calendars
began at about the same time over 5,000 years ago and both calendars
predict a totally new world and/or golden age after about 5,000 years
into their calendars! We are definitely on to something with these
Mayan and Hindu 2012 predictions.
Historically, this is an amazing fact since these two ancient cultures
did not have any contact.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.