Everybody has heard of vegetarians. Practically no one has met (or seen) a fruitarian, someone whose diet consists of 100% fruit. PURE FRUIT is a whimsical road movie that follows fruitarian lovers Mango and Kveta up the East Coast of Australia on their quest to find a new home in an earthly paradise.
At the other end of the spectrum is a fixation on soley eating raw, organic food which can lead to possible issues as well.
The most important answer to the question, 'What should I be eating?' is to find a balance within the food you consume, your overall health and your physical and mental stability.
Personally, I try to eat a healthy diet and avoid processed foods, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame (artificial sweetners) and GMOs, but occasionally I'll eat meat (pork, chicken or beef) and sometimes I'll grab a bite at a fast food restaurant (very rarely, but it happens). My diet is far from perfect but it's perfect for me. Try to find your own balance and inner peace with what you eat. Remember to bless your food while preparing it or before you eat it.
The following, in my opinion, is very sound advice but like I mentioned, it's all about finding your own balance, inner peace and harmony. If you are considering to become a vegan, vegetarian or fruitarian, please thoroughly research these topics as much as possible. Also, you should probably consult a physician before making any major changes in your diet.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.