http://www.in5d.com
October 31, 2014, 06:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Media GoogleTagged Gallery Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anu and the annunaki  (Read 6978 times)
33/22/11

« on: April 04, 2010, 12:29:27 AM »

Im sorry for being such a bad typist im much better at talking, sometimes. I don't want to go to indepth because I feel this will become an even trashier read but I wanted peoples thoughts and input on the annunaki, whom i believe are manipulating everything and will eventually make a dramatic return into peoples lives with the introduction of the "antichrist", "dajjal", or who i believe it will be Anu, or whatever he calls himself, or his offspring.  Anyways I wanted peoples thoughts on this and how you feel on when this event might occur, more than likely after 2012, and just anyone thoughts or input into this please. 
in5d Forum
« on: April 04, 2010, 12:29:27 AM »

theelkuluwmn
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 12:37:02 PM »

the annunaki are thoose that anu sent from heaven[ the plantet nibir][ to earth. the yare also called the eteru. or the annunaki eloheem. the ywere sent her in groups of fifty and are harmless. they have oily skin, and 9 ether hair. they act as intermediaries from the planet nibir to here. The ywant us to be ready when tias time to go be with the most high
by the way were nuwaubians

mayona walton-el

nuk pu nuk
eye am that eye am
beingoflove

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »

Im sorry for being such a bad typist im much better at talking, sometimes. I don't want to go to indepth because I feel this will become an even trashier read but I wanted peoples thoughts and input on the annunaki, whom i believe are manipulating everything and will eventually make a dramatic return into peoples lives with the introduction of the "antichrist", "dajjal", or who i believe it will be Anu, or whatever he calls himself, or his offspring.  Anyways I wanted peoples thoughts on this and how you feel on when this event might occur, more than likely after 2012, and just anyone thoughts or input into this please. 
Hi my personal information on the Annuaki are that they are from the family of light. There energy is a very high vibration. No they do not manipulate current world events,they will not introduce an anti-christ figure either. The current human family was in deed created by this type of light and energy. Since we are  multi dimesional creators ourselves if we feed our fears then we will create this type of figure. Please do not give into the vises of watching t.v or reading newspapers since this will create fear. We need peace and love for the Earth. 2012 represents a great multi dimesional shift,that we are in control of. So lets mediate for planetary healing amongst other things. what we do not know or understand we fear. What we fear we kill. This is why we have serpent energy known as the kundalini energy running through us. Much love
33/22/11

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 11:41:13 PM »

well im not sure where yall get your research from but you should keep in mind the sumerians say the annunaki or specifically enki created us from clay and he manipulated our dna to make us slaves to mine gold.  You are being decieved friends if you think that the nibiruans as a whole are here to hold our hands and be one with us.  They want to continue using us as their slaves. Look into the sumerian history specifically and the connection to the brotherhood of the serpend.
33/22/11

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 12:10:12 AM »

Thanks for the posts.  Yes I believe we are headed in a split of dimensions one of fear the other resonating with love.  I have a great interest into these things.  The little research ive done into the annunaki is from the sumerians who said the annunaki, specifically Enki, made man in their image, because of the annunaki assigned to earth were albeit lazy they had enki manipulated humans atom, dna, to create a slave race to mine gold.  And there has been some strange things happening in the world concerning gold.  Great Britain sold all of its gold reserves and the prime minister has not really explained why.  Some gold company in canada, look it up, had an audit and they found they only had i think a third of the gold, double check me cuz i wont, too lazy lol.  Anyways, Anu was depicted at times with two horns, male and female genitalia, maybe what the church used for satan.  Many similairities between Anu and Satan.  We are all spiritual warriors, I believe our purpose on this planet is a great many things, open your hearts but use your minds to be wary of those who will try and manipulate and decieve us cuz that is what i believe they will try and do anyways im rambling again my bad hit me back up please.
in5d
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 02:29:42 PM »

If the Sumerian text is correct, do you think it's possible that they've given up on their project seeing how we've evolved beyond their expectations?
33/22/11

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 01:16:52 PM »

I'd like to say yes but i believe no.  I think at the moment they control some of us through fear others through pleasure.  I think they use secret societies and that the rockefellers and roschilds and many others have some sort of bloodline connection to them.  I believe we are in the process of evolving but they wish to sabotage this by making as few of us leave this dimension as possible.  I really believe the annunaki will be responsible in one way or another for the return of dajjal, antichrist or whoever this figure is to decieve us.  No we are still they're slaves in they're eyes.  Maybe not all but i'm sure most of them. 
Genesis101

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 10:53:17 AM »

LOL...you can sell all your gold reserves or whatever you feel you need to do...but the fact is that I personally believe that we have become enslaved already.  Gold is an ancient symbol for those materialistic things of value...and you already go to work everyday...into the same old groove that has been carved out for you by those who your time serves...we live for money...we spend more time earning money than we do with our own families...if that is not slavery then what is?  You need someone behind you tagging you with a whip every so often to get you to work for them?  Is that the difference?  The family owned businesses (families who work together) are being consumed by the large gigantic dragons of corporations...tearing the family apart to have you work for them.  Why does it happen?  Well because the dragons can offer things cheaper...so again money is what controls you...but I'm not asking anyone to take my word as 'gold' because it is just an opinion.

As for Anu and the annunaki...and everything else that has us in knots at the moment...my thoughts are not to quickly convert or jump to another side...hold YOUR beliefs tight.  You know what you believe...don't jump to something because others are.  Be strong within yourselves...be who YOU are.  I wouldn't go around and hunting down other people for their beliefs either...they believe things for a purpose...what should be of our concern is ourselves, our families, and our friends...that is the most important thing.  No one wants an anti-christ or any other figure that wants to enslave us...to kill a race of people...etc...I hope not anyway.  I really don't know why anyone would want to do that to us...the purpose...hatred for what?  What do you get out of it in return?...more hatred...more blood thirst?...yeah, not really so rewarding is it...to become a maniac or psychopath.  It really isn't of good mental health or character to go around scaring people either...that is cruel in itself and I see it in the faces of people who still believe in a creator...people who care about the well being of the world and of others.

The Sumerians have long been forgotten...there is no point in resurrecting any of their beliefs now.  We have been given a bible etc. with the words you were to follow.  This is what God told you...so as long as you did what God had said...you did what was right...you lived according to the laws.  Don't let the hysteria and panic of the end of times consume you...you did what you were suppose to do...that is all you could do.  If we are punished for something that we didn't know or by someone who misled us because we put our trust in them...well, there is something wrong with that in the sense of taking advantage of the innocent...so like I said...follow the words given to you because that is what you know.  Now is not the time to lose faith in the way you were brought up.
Genesis101

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »

The one thing I found interesting about the Sumerian language is that many claim that it is genderless...I find this to be untrue.  I simply believe that it has been misunderstood as the language...although the words seem simple...is rather complex.  If we take everything back to the very beginning of creation...this is my thoughts of how it works...

First we have Namma...where there is confusion is that Namma is to be the same as Enki in some translations...which is true...in a way.  Allow me to explain...

Namma (Enki)...or much rather Anki...for demonstration purposes we will assign Anki (Namma) the chromosome factor of XX

Now in some texts I have read that Enlil was to be the one that "chopped" heaven and earth apart...the separation...so lets assign the "lil" portion the Y factor.

So now Namma (Anki) separates...we now have An and Ki...so An would be an X and Ki would be an X...to reform after separation into Anki (Enki) which would be XX and we also have Anlil (Enlil) which would be XY.

If you reverse the sequence, Enki becomes Ki-en which reversed means it would have to be XY....Enlil reversed becomes lil-en (and is known perhaps as lilith)...which is now XX.

This is the only early religion that I can find that explains creation in a highly advanced way.  My translation may not be fully accurate but it does seem to fit and resolve some questions.
Genesis101

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 10:24:05 AM »

Fate has been decided btw...it comes in the form of the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man!!!!
in5d Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: