http://www.in5d.com
October 31, 2014, 09:40:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Media GoogleTagged Gallery Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perception & Beliefs Changes Your DNA. Embrace LOVE not FEAR to be HEALTHY!  (Read 6832 times)
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« on: October 26, 2011, 02:34:36 AM »

^

===============
Bruce Lipton, Research Scientist and Biologists explains how we program DNA through our perceptions & belief systems.
Ultimately by understanding this, reducing stress in our lives and embracing LOVE, we can control our health and live longer.

===============

We are all infinitely more powerful than we have allowed ourselves to know.
If you don't like the way your life is going, change your beliefs.
Pay attention to your thoughts and analyze them. Realize that you are not only
creating with them your self, but you are sending them out and they are affecting
others. Psychologists say over 70% of our thoughts are negative and redundant.
The secret of life is to watch your thoughts. Because once you realize what is really going on,
you can make new ones, which will create your reality anew.

"You are more powerful beyond anything you have ever imagined.
But then you have to recognize responsibility.
You are personally responsible for everything in your life....... once you become
aware that....... you are personally responsible for everything in your life!
"

=======

Read posts: Belief Systems & Emotional Responses Define Your Reality -Wakeup!
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2565.msg3497#msg3497

Bruce works with DNA. After he destroys DNA in the cells, the cells still has a life and still has behaviour. The question is: What is controlling the cell?

---

Beliefs from science to public introduces OUTDATED Assumptions:

* Genetic Defects effect about 5% of the population. The other 95% that are genetically healthy still experience diseases, early death, etc. -
Why?
The TRUTH is that genes are selected and rewritten by our belief systems.

We are powerful but alteration in how we perceive ourselves, by accepting the below assumptions disempower us.

INCORRECT OUTDATED SCIENCE ASSUMPTIONS:

Assumption 1: Biological Processes Employ Newtonian Physics
According to the Newtonian World/ Vision, the Universe is a machine made up of physical parts. If you understand of the physical parts interact, you can understand the machine. By the belief in Newtonian Physics, medicine does not entertain the notion that energy is involved in the healing process.
Newtonian Physics is seriously outdated because we entered the Quantum year in 1925, yet medicine is still stuck in biological Newtonian phase.

Assumption 2: Genes "Control" Biological Expression
Absolute chemical truth: Genes "cannot "control" biological expression because genes cannot turn themselves on or off.
So the genes are not controlling themselves, they cannot control anything else either.

Assumption 3: Darwinian Evolution Provides For Biological Diversity
Darwinian Evolution is incorrect. It's actually more of a "Lamarckian" process, which says that organisms match their
environment and they adapt to the environment. Genes will adapt to belief.

~

We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality
in5d Forum
« on: October 26, 2011, 02:34:36 AM »

dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 02:37:42 AM »

~

=============
WE ARE CONTROLLED BY OUR BELIEFS!
It is our beliefs that adjust our physiology.
It is our beliefs that adjust the selection of genes.

=============

FACTS
:

Since Protein is controlled through perception or belief, this is showing that DNA can be controlled through perception and belief.
DNA <=> RNA <=> Protein <- BELIEF

"Energy Healing is real because energy is more effective at controlling biology than molecules are."

See posts: Electro Magnetic (Frequency) Spectrum
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2559.0

Even though we have 100,000 gene programs minimum, they can all be divided into 2 groups.
1. Those genes that provide for growth, rebuilding and reproduction.
2. Those genes that provide protection and exorcize protection programs.
A simple point is this. The cells of your body can either be in growth or protection.

Love is the maximum nourishment for growth. It attracts life to you.
Fear is the maximum movement into protection. It walls you off from life.

Problems arise when we are chronically stressed because our growth systems & Immune systems are constricted or shut down.

When the "Self" Receptor Antenna in a cell is removed, it becomes Generic
Bruce says the memory is coming about through the "Identity receptor Antenna" of the cells and that "we" are not even in our bodies. So when a person receives a transplant organ, they are receiving some of the identity of the deceased person through the Identity receptors of that organ. These Identity receptors are actually called "Self" receptors.
The implication is that if a cell has "self" receptors to recognize when signals are related to self or not, that it gets it's Identity through
the self receptor signals that it receives.
This means that the "self" is in the environment!
We are not our bodies. When "self" receptors/transmitters are cut off from a cell, the cell becomes generic
and can be transplanted to anyone without being rejected. They can even be put in a chicken and work.

HOW THE BRAIN WORKS
The brain is a device, a transducer if you will, that converts Input experience into output awareness.
All the experiential senses come into the brain but come out as biological electromagnetic vibrations that connect throughout the body
and become awareness.
The brain also records everything that comes in as experience. It converts light coming into the eyes as a picture in the brain
but also records it in the form of memory. So if you play back the memory or "recording," you have the experience again.
Not exactly, but dependent upon your level and depth of awareness, you have more or less in your conscious memory to play back or recall.

Grin  Watch Bruce Lipton Seminar - The New Biology – Where Mind and Matter Meet
Dr Bruce Lipton -Where Mind and Matter Meet 1

Grin  Read more here
http://www.pillaroflight.net/Bruce%20Lipton.pdf

~

I think therefore I am.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 09:55:44 PM »

~

1 Minute Healing - Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D.
1 Minute Healing - Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D.

~

I think therefore I am.
WPGuardian

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 06:36:28 AM »

dude you really need to study biology, cells dont only grow or protect. what of enzymes that lower energy costs of reactions! surely these are more actievly atune to energy. either way i stopped reading sorry champ
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 10:24:10 AM »

dude you really need to study biology, cells dont only grow or protect. what of enzymes that lower energy costs of reactions! surely these are more actievly atune to energy. either way i stopped reading sorry champ

Please note, I tried to summarise 23 pages of PH.D. Bruce Lipton's linked article in the above post. I only included some of the highlights because it goes into a lot of detail.
http://www.pillaroflight.net/Bruce%20Lipton.pdf

His book "The Biology Of Beliefs: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles" is an amazing read.
There are plenty of scientific explanations, diagrams and corroborating research by others to support his discoveries.

***I previously mentioned in my other post that I have completed a Bachelor of Applied Science. This means I studied and applied science in Biology, Microbiology, Physics, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Statistics, and more at University level. While we performed a lot of experiments and practicals, students generally just accepted what the professors, lecturers said and what was published in the text books as facts. We aimed to duplicate text book results, and got high scores when we agreed with the established conclusions.

I respect Bruce Lipton because he is a courageous and inspiring man; he carried out his own research and published his own discoveries instead of repeating "dogma" (unquestional belief systems). He went against the Scientific establishment/peers, who are greatly funded by the Pharmaceutical Industry, and experienced career difficulties.
In an interview "The Tapping Solution" Bruce explains both the positive and negative 'Placebo effect' and how this is related to your belief systems.

Read post here:
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2490.msg4014#msg4014

I think therefore I am.
WPGuardian

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 02:17:29 AM »

you speak of soemthing that to me seems.... simple. what researcher doesnt do there own thing? infact i would say most would rather do that then follow this dogma that you claim. or is it in my ignorance that thinking a researcher researching into soemthing thats 'different' is a huge thing?  he has to use others work so his ideas and theories (there can never be fact in science merely theories) dont seem to be self created lies. how better to get a dogs attention by waving its own bone infront of it right?.

did you think of it this way? my words are not aimed to hurt
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 03:24:46 AM »

There is the Scientific Method. The Aim is that the experiment must be recorded accurately so that others are able to reproduce the experiment under the same conditions. Representative sampling for reliable data analysis must be obtained, correct total reporting of results, including any exceptions, and objective analysis of findings referring to actual data is essential to get closer to the truth.

Lord Monckton refuted the premise of the proposed carbon tax. He explains Global Warming is based on a lie and eloquently demonstrated this by referencing actual evidence that Earth is actually cooling. He invites the audience to seek the truth of the matter using scientific method. The video belows gives you a perspective how the selective use of data -incorrect data sampling is used to manipulate perceptions and enforce harmful policies.

---
Here is why the truth matters. It was all very well for jesting Pilate to ask that question and then not to tarry for an answer. But that question that he asked, “what is the truth?” is the question which underlies every question and in the end it is the only question that really matters. When you ask that question what you are really asking is “what is the truth about the matter?” And we are now going to see why it matters morally, socially, and politically, as well as economically and scientifically. That the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth should inform public policy on this question.
---

http://mnfmi.org/2009/10/16/monckton-speaks-to-over-700-at-minnesota-free-market-institute-event/

Most of what people believe, including religion, material science is based on repeating what others have said. Mainstream media and the educational system enforces these unquestable beliefs. Why do most people not know about energy healing; the negative and positive placebo effect; primary perception (plants wired to polygraph machine); water, consciousness & Intent Dr. Masaru Emoto; effect of Maharishi Mahesh Meditation on crime rates etc? Why do most people immediately reject anything that is not endorsed by the mainstream media, educational system and political views as not being possible?

I too use to have similar attitudes, but after more than ten out of body experiences, phasing experiences, in the process of testing self realised beliefs one can absolutely debunk the Material Universe belief system. So why do I gravitate towards Bruce Lipton's discovery of "The Biology Of Beliefs" because I have also tested this concept and found that it works. Positive Placebo effect or the power of belief in healing is proven by many people in all walks of life.

If there is no 'scientific method' combined with 'self discovery' -what are the alternatives? To continue to rely on mainstream media and politicians for truths. My guess is most people in this forum are seeking alternative news because they are waking up to all the manufactured lies.

If one vehemently rejects an idea, then it could be assumed that one carried out sufficient research, has tested these theories in any possible ways before stating that it is an impossibility. To do otherwise is ignorant and limiting.

I think therefore I am.
WPGuardian

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 03:34:40 AM »

why do you repeat yourself then sit there and try to explain things upon which i am very clear on? are you trying to insult me or being sly? you speak to me as if i am a child who knows nothing. your ideas are simply repeated from another as you just claim better question are when are your ideas and thoughts truely your own? can you imagine a new colour never seen before? i strongly suggest not because the mind cannot create which DOESNT exist, this could even be considered proof that god exists because in the mind he/she/it does exist. which related back to manifestations. either way you speak as a heretic you nor i are gods every time you say that it angers me, you even claim we are facets of god? so god rapes does he/she/it?

at the end of the day i really do think the sun and positive energy inside and outside of us of course effect our health. happy, active people outlive those with depression (not counting suicides) because of why? raise the mind and the body will follow.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 04:04:03 AM »

i strongly suggest not because the mind cannot create which DOESNT exist, this could even be considered proof that god exists because in the mind he/she/it does exist. which related back to manifestations. either way you speak as a heretic you nor i are gods every time you say that it angers me, you even claim we are facets of god? so god rapes does he/she/it?

You respond to my posts and challenge the presented ideas as being an impossibility. I naturally respond by presenting more information and elaborating on the idea and asking the usual questions. The scientific method requires that one must try to test these theories through repeat process, use available representative sampling data including exceptions, before one can arrive at a fair conclusion.

Now the accusation of being a heretic (see below definition) is quite laughable because I grew up believing everything in the bible as literal fact until a few years ago after careful self discovery. I was only able through the process of self discovery to dissolve the illusion of the Solid Physical World. Then I sought validation through the understanding of Quantum Physics (see Hadronic Collider CERN) as well as the aforementioned areas in the above post before I carefully contributed to this forum.

Until you experience different states of consciousness by phasing and out of body experiences, you cannot absolutely claim the nature of God being without 'evil'. Know that you cannot simply have the concept of 'good' without 'evil' because you need both reference points to give meaning to these ideas. Similarly you need 'hot' to define 'cold'.

The documentary 'What the Bleep Do We Know' confirms my self discovery. In fact someone here in this forum has already posted reference to the videos here:
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2775.0

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heretic
heretic: a dissenter from established religious dogma; especially : a baptized member of the Roman Catholic Church who disavows a revealed truth

I think therefore I am.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 04:42:33 AM »

at the end of the day i really do think the sun and positive energy inside and outside of us of course effect our health. happy, active people outlive those with depression (not counting suicides) because of why? raise the mind and the body will follow.

Know that you have just supported some of Bruce Lipton's discoveries.

It is one's perception, emotions and belief systems that controls your body, physiology not DNA!

=============
WE ARE CONTROLLED BY OUR BELIEFS!
It is our beliefs that adjust our physiology.
It is our beliefs that adjust the selection of genes.
=============

Love is the maximum nourishment for growth. It attracts life to you.
Fear is the maximum movement into protection. It walls you off from life.

I think therefore I am.
WPGuardian

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 07:39:17 AM »

i never claimed that his entire views were wrong and you are correct in that i agree. however it is clear that i am not as well educated as your are in this topic as well as its your belifs and since i am not offering a better one how would you ever agree with me? its ironic but i learnt much thank you.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 09:20:24 AM »

Bruce Lipton - Where Mind and Matter Meet    Presentation

Biology of Belief - Bruce Lipton

The Biology of Belief is a groundbreaking work in the field of New Biology. Author Dr. Bruce Lipton is a former medical school professor and research scientist. His experiments, and that of other leading edge scientists, have examined in great detail the processes by which cells receive information. The implications of this research radically change our understanding of life. It shows that genes and DNA do not control our biology; that instead DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell, including the energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts. Dr. Lipton's profoundly hopeful synthesis of the latest and best research in cell biology and quantum physics is being hailed as a major breakthrough showing that our bodies can be changed as we retrain our thinking.

~

I think therefore I am.
Evo
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 04:54:31 PM »

Thank (you) for (your) dedication on this forum!!

<3 <3 <3
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 11:28:55 AM »

^

The Emerging Science Of Epigenetics - How Our Minds Can Reprogram Our Genes

Plenty of highly intelligent biologists have proven beyond a doubt that the determinism of the central dogma is false. Genes do not determine human outcomes - it is our responses to our environment that actually determine the expression of our genes.

This was proven definitively in 1988 by British molecular biologist John Cairns. Cairns took bacteria whose genes did not allow them to produce lactase, the enzyme needed to digest milk sugar, and placed them in petri dishes where the only food present was lactase. Much to his astonishment, within a few days, all of the petri dishes had been colonized by the bacteria and they were eating lactose. The bacterial DNA had changed in response to its environment.

This experiment has been replicated many times and they have not found a better explanation than this obvious fact - that even primitive organisms can evolve consciously.

So, information flows in both directions, from DNA to proteins and from proteins to DNA, contradicting the "central dogma." Genes can be activated and de-activated by signals from the environment. The consciousness of the cell is inside the cell's membrane. Each and every cell in our bodies has a type of consciousness. Genes change their expression depending on what is happening outside our cells and even outside our bodies.

What Does This Mean For Us?

We are free to make decisions that impact our lives and those of others. We are not robots carrying out the commands our genes. Our beliefs can change our biology. We have the power to heal ourselves, increase our feelings of self-worth and improve our emotional state. Every aspect of our lives can be improved with the right intention.

The worst thing we can do as thinking and feeling people is to get cut off from our deep, positive emotions and let fear and anger take over our lives. When we allow ourselves to be taken over by negativity, we are putting ourselves in a mental-biological state of fear akin to the fight or flight response.

In order to grow positively as human beings, we need to express positive emotions such as love, affection, joy and a will to conquer ourselves and our own lives. When we change our beliefs, we change our emotional states. When that happens, we change our lives.

First we have to believe. Only then do we give ourselves the opportunity to achieve.

Read more here:
http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2012/03/27/the-science-of-epigenetics-how-our-minds-can-reprogram-our-genes/

Relevant post: Identity is not in the body, it is in the ENERGY field
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2559.msg4131#msg4131

~

I think therefore I am.
jjbeck

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 05:00:52 PM »

Great topic as usual DreamingGod. 

I have  book by Greg Braden that speaks about this exact issue.  Reading this reminded me of it and now I am looking forward to reading it.

Hope your well
JJBeck

As above, so below.
in5d Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: