http://www.in5d.com
November 26, 2014, 04:21:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Media GoogleTagged Gallery Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Belief Systems & Emotional Responses Define Your Reality -Wakeup!  (Read 19765 times)
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« on: October 22, 2011, 09:24:22 PM »

^

Belief Systems & Emotional Responses Define Your Reality -Wakeup Your Creative Powers

My understanding is ALL exists within God / Source, therefore nothing can exist outside God / Source. No separation, only divisive thought constructs to create the illusion of many. This allows for interaction and self experience with many expressions or facets of God.

Following this reasoning, all dimensions, all densities, all archetypes exist within God, and are all expressions of the ONE God in self exploration.
God creates the laws and illusion pertaining to all reality, so the ONE God is beyond form, beyond law, beyond belief systems.

Since matter is an illusion (there is no solid stuff), solidity is a mental-energy projection of consciousness, there is no real separation between people, things, location etc. All reality is essentially Mental Worlds or Thought bubbles of the collective dream. Belief systems and thought patterns determine the nature of your Mental World and your experiences.

See posts: All is consciousness-energy. Reality is organised in Phi Ratio.
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2559.0

You are the observer
You are the  many expressions of the ONE God - ONE Consciousness.

There is an ongoing battle to convince you to exchange your belief systems for another set of belief systems.
This is not a good or bad concept, this is the nature of creating the dream, creating the experience Smiley

>>> After one wakes up to the control structures, the oppression, you may find yourself in some form of New Age belief system. In my view, the majority of the New Age Movement is about convincing you that you have not yet completed your journey to ONENESS/ Source, because the infinite Matrix of Illusion requires to harvest each soul's participation in other realities.
Why?
God / Source desires self experiences!

Whether you believe in Ra - 6th density entity claiming that most humans will graduate to 4th-5th density positive or negative density, and are on a linear learning path to Source; or Good ETs will be Humanity saviour, or Bad ETs such the Reptilian/Dracos will harvest your energy/glands;
 Grin  know that each soul will create hiSTORY. Each soul will experience their U
niVERSE subjectively.
(Please note: I am emphasizing You, Story, Verse & experience here).

Again, true light vs false light, Jesus vs Lucifer, Service to Others ETs vs Service to Self ETs, Old Souls vs New Souls, are all part of the polarity game in the infinite Matrix of Illusion authored by Source and expressed in many ways, such as through us in the Story of the Human Drama.

See posts: Reality = Polarity = Potential = infinite expressions = GOD
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2560.0

As above, so below. As within, so without.

We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality
in5d Forum
« on: October 22, 2011, 09:24:22 PM »

dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 09:32:08 PM »

~

Holographic Virtual Realities

All Holographic Virtual Realities, be it physical or non-physical, afterlife, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th density etc exist in the Matrix of Illusion. If some form of travel exists, that is it has 2 points of location to give you the sensation of moving then it vibrates, then you are still in an illusory world of some form of limitation. You remain in a dreaming state at different levels of awareness imaging/ dreaming about self interacting with the environment or other selves.

Points to Consider:

- You are God, Consciousness, all that is!
    - Each soul, consciousness unit represents a facet of God - a point/ angle of view among many points/ angles of view  
    - Each soul experiences the multiverses subjectively, from this level there is no absolute truth
    - You are all that is, so there is no point A to point B to travel to because everything exists inside of you
    - You created the virtual realities, physical/non-physical instruments/body so that you can interact with the environs and parts of yourself,
       so this is intentional
    - You are the Script writer, props, scene, actors/actress, camera person, movie editor.
    - At the fundamental level, there is no absolute right or wrong, dark or light because it all exists within you.
    - There are infinite expressions, infinite experiences, infinite potentials
    - What you deem as good versus bad exist in the matrix of illusion so that you can have drama & experience the richness of emotions
    - To be burden with judgment, polarity such as perceiving people, entities, events, things as good,
       you will also need to acknowledge the existence of evil/ bad as a reference point (to give meaning).
    - Similarly you need hot to define cold; fast to define slow; up to define down.
    - As you are all that is, all knowing, omnipresent you do not need to graduate from learning labs.

- DNA, reincarnation, karma, soul contracts, science, religion, culture, afterlife, densities/dimensions government, body type are all programs within the matrix to define parameters, rule sets to create different virtual realities, or consensus dreams for the collective players.

So while you are dreaming, enjoy it for what it is, experiences for consciousness to perpetually explore self through many expressions in a timeless self discovery process some may call consciousness evolution, except all expressions are equal & valued.

You can continue to allow yourself to be ensnared in the dream, or be more conscious that you are in an illusory world of the limited senses & perception, and steer the dream your way (thereby experiencing more moments of synchronicity) while still respecting some limitations in the dream.

Grin  To be more self-determinant is to be more self-aware.

Experiences is all that matters as there is no matter (solid stuff).

You can also choose to wake up from the dream & remember your connection with the Source, ONEness.
Know, be certain & believe that we each are the Creator and our Creations. You may find yourself at a still point, in the Void of infinite intelligence, infinite potential, and
are conscious of every expression within yourself. You can now identify yourself with the Whole Self rather an individualised fragment of the whole. At this point you will experience the paradox consciousness state of being One with the All and Everything in the One.

ALL ONE.
ALONE.

---------------------------------------------------------
 Remember what you believe in will manifest your reality.
---------------------------------------------------------

What is God?
    Love
    What is love?
    Knowing, believing, accepting that all is God
    All expressions are allowed equal co-creating status: Unity Consciousness of infinite potential

--------
    Source of information: personal discovery, OOBEs, lucid dreams, inner knowing, moments of synchronicity and research

I think therefore I am.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 09:35:43 PM »

The 'spiritual deception' is the message of a Hierarchical incarnation process and soul value.

The 'belief' of a Hierarchical soul managment system and necessary 'linear' learning-graduation soul evolution process is a reflection of the human perceptual limitations.

see posts: AFTER-LIFE, INTER-LIFE & OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2564.0

All souls and all expressions are EQUAL.
Eg. Human Soul Expression = ET Soul Expression = 3rd Density Soul Expression = 6th Density Soul Expression

All realities are EQUAL.
Eg. Earth past-present-future Reality = ET past-present-future Reality

Therefore it is up to each soul to CHOOSE the next reality, and to CHOOSE the next experiences. There is no mandatory incarnation process, however without this awareness and belief of each soul sovereign divine origin, in this reality or the after-life/inter-life you may well be convinced of the limited path.

I think therefore I am.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 09:44:06 PM »

~

Also remember we all possess free will to make choices. This by extension includes all physical, non-physical incarnations, or in the afterlife. Our belief systems and emotions attached to corresponding beliefs is the method by which we choose.

As there is only ONE GOD, ONE Consciousness, there is no real separation, only divisive thought forms including perceived densities or dimensions that each soul needs to graduate to.

Everything exists in the NOW, so therefore this idea of linear graduation is an expression of huMAN perceptual limitations.

Quantum Physics/Mechanics are now describing the multiverses as holographic virtual realities or fractal universes for eg. Nassim Haramein "Black Whole". This means as above so below. All information is contained at each scale, level and therefore each SOUL is able to access all information from within.

In Robert Monroe's books: "Journeys Out of Body" and "Far Journeys"
he describes himself and other entities travelling to different realities, as thoughone would pick a game one would like to experience.
The only barrier is the realisation of the scope of the choices or games available.

~

I think therefore I am.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 09:59:52 PM »

^

From Latinised Greek:

gubernatio means "management, government"

mente means "mind"

Government = Mind Control

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Talk:government

Are you consciously making your own decision between the choice of allowing for external government of self VS self-government

Are you consciously making your own decision between the choice of allowing for external mind control VS self mind-control

Are you consciously making your own decision between the choice of allowing for external programmed beliefs VS self-realised beliefs

Your belief systems  is the sum of your regular thought patterns pertaining to personal ideas on self identity, society, culture, moral values, religion, value systems etc. which evokes a pattern of emotional responses; this becomes memory and experiences. Subsequently you are convinced that these thoughts are real to you, and thus create your future imaginations of self. The double slit experiment and new findings on how the brain works demonstrates this. Sadly, most of these belief systems are inherited from parents (eg. religion, culture), programmed by media and reinforced by society to conform to the norms (eg. indoctrination of material science).

See post: Quantum Physics. Double Slit Experiment. Observer VS Measurement
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2559.msg3485#msg3485

See article: The Law: 1 Reclaim your rights
http://www.in5d.com/the-law-reclaim-your-rights.html

~

I think therefore I am.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 10:15:07 PM »

^

Time on the Brain: How You Are Always Living In the Past, and Other Quirks of Percept

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2011/09/15/time-on-the-brain-how-you-are-always-living-in-the-past-and-other-quirks-of-perception/

September 15, 2011

Neuroscientist Kathleen McDermott of Washington University, investigated the perception of past and future in people without brain injuries. McDermott did fMRI brain scans of 21 college students, asking them to recall a specific incident in their past and then envision themselves in a specific future scenario.

Findings & Explanations:

* Our minds construct the past, present, and future, and sometimes get it badly wrong
    * The bottom line is that memory is essential to constructing scenarios for ourselves in the future.
    * McDermott’s colleague Henry Roediger studies metacognition. Roediger said we store only bits and pieces of what happened—a smattering of impressions we weave together into feels like a seamless narrative. When we retrieve a memory, we also rewrite it, so that the time next we go to remember it, we don’t retrieve the original memory but the last one we recollected. So, each time we tell a story, we embellish it, while remaining genuinely convinced of the veracity of our memories.
    Our consciousness lags 80 milliseconds behind actual events. “When you think an event occurs it has already happened,”
    * Our brains also paper over gaps in information, such as eyeblinks. “Your consciousness goes through all the trouble to synchronize things,”
    * Our memory becomes distorted because our brains react more strongly to novelty than to repetition. Conversely, when you’re doing something exciting, time seems to race by, but when you look back on it, it stretched out.

It would seem the Human Mind instrument is a movie editor.

~

I think therefore I am.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 02:44:28 AM »

^

Bruce Lipton, Research Scientist and Biologists explains how we program DNA through our perceptions & belief systems.
Ultimately by understanding this, reducing stress in our lives and embracing LOVE, we can control our health and live longer.

Since Protein is controlled through perception or belief, this is showing that DNA can be controlled through perception and belief.
DNA <=> RNA <=> Protein <- BELIEF

Read posts: Perception & Beliefs Changes Your DNA. Embrace LOVE not FEAR to be HEALTHY!
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2581.0

I think therefore I am.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 02:18:33 PM »

~

Ascension = Awakening

You start to awaken when you realise that physical reality is an illusion since there is no solid stuff (atoms & particles), and thus no locality and no time. People who experience Out Of Body Experiences and Phasing (Frank Kepple) will know this.

What you perceive as self and environs are all products of Source or consciousness-energy.
These areas of discovery support this:
* Quantum Physics: Double-Slit Experiment 'Observer' chooses the outcome; no solid stuff - Multiverses composed of energy fields of information;
   all is one (Fred Alan Wolfe, John Hagelin)
* Plant Primary Perceptions (Cleve Backster)
* Water crystals and consciousness (Dr Masaru Emoto)
* Epigenetics - Biology of beliefs & energy healing (Bruce Lipton)

Know that there are degrees of awakening. Some people start to awaken and then get caught up in another form of external belief system, so they exchange religion/one set of belief system for another set, usually less limiting.

Each soul or consciousness unit collectively agrees to the rule sets on Earth when we incarnate here so we can experience being a limited being on Earth in this time-line. Each soul experiences his/her You-niverse subjectively through imaginations of self, so there is no absolute truth due to different perceptions and interpretations. There is no real separation between people, things, places; there is no out there; there is only consciousness-energy creating our dreaming multi-verses.
Indigenous cultures such as the Australian Aboriginals knew this and have been trying to tell us about the "Dream-time Creation."

Even in the English language there are many hints to the illusory nature of this perceived reality.
Are you paying attention?
For example: Government = mind control (see gubernatio mente)
                      Physical = phi (golden number) cycles (vortex)
                      hiSTORY = each soul creates their own story
                      UniVERSE = YOU create your own story or song
                      Currency = Money is a representation of energy
                      Emotion = Energy in Motion
                      Imagination = I-Magic nation => I- all products/places of magic; we can all perform magic Smiley

Have you ever had lucid dreams, dreaming about self being asleep, having a dream? I have when I was a child, but I dismissed it as being not real. When one has an awake OBE, with dual consciousness, one cannot readily dismiss such a profound experience, and inevitably questions the nature of reality and self. This was the start of my journey down the rabbit hole and exploration of self in the magical WONDERland and Dreamscape of mind. One will gradually redefine self beyond the ego, beyond the form, time, physical laws and paradigms of Earth and Human being.

Know that you are what you have been waiting for. There is no Messiah! No-one can save you except yourself. You save yourself by waking up to the absolute truth that you are aspects of SOURCE! Yes you are GOD. God created Man in his image.
All souls are expressions of Source or consciousness units are in perpetual exploration of self and all potentials.

Wake up and change the programming by remembering that you created the rules and definitions. You do not need any NEW AGE guru to tell you what you should believe. Take back your creative power. Give yourself permission to be your own creator of your own destiny and creations.

Be the change that you want to experience!

All aspects of Source are united in the source field of LOVE because we are essentially ONE Universal MIND.

More people are realising more of their potential as powerful conscious co-creators.
You can bring the notion of Heaven to Earth by eliminating fear and living in Heart.

Sonia Barrett
You're in a virtual game
You're in a virtual game 2
  -updated working link

Paul Birnie
The World You Live In Is Not What It Seems To Be.
Click on the red pill to find out.
http://www.crystalworlds.com/

~

I think therefore I am.
WPGuardian

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 12:52:09 AM »

i agree and disagree with you. let me explain how it is that i see things. you say that good and evil are within us? yet there must be limits as some can kill and others not. there has to be a line drawn. to me your saying we are all peace loving murderers haha. do you claim to be your own god? to me thats just silly i think your replacing free will and mental manifestations as god powers. when infact they are not.
any person can manifest good or bad things, yet a godly person would have master control over that.

to me i work with an angel, i understand that i am to never worship this angel nor think of it above me but why? how is a human equal to an angel? or is it because of the rebellion god no longer wishes his angels to gain support to uprise? at the end of the day the best we can do is work with the knowledge given to us.

i thank you for all your effort, yet i feel and know in every fiber of my body i am not godly at all. to be godly or  even a self god allows judgement. now thats a divine power no man should ever have. i have no clue as to what i feel i am yet i feel disgusted saying i am human. not that i think i am an alien or anything haha i know i have the flesh of a man but dont feel so........ yet deffidently not god like either lol.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 02:30:16 AM »

~

WPGuardian, your beliefs will hold true for you because you will perceive what you are conditioned to believe. This is the same for all.

As a person who was raised as a Christian, attended a Christian school, studied the bible, married another Christian, completed a Bachelor of Applied Science, worked in Middle Management, I am the product of society, culture and western educational programming in dogma (unquestional belief systems).

My world changed significantly when I had an incredible spontaneous out of body experience. After that, through meditation I continued to have controlled out of body experiences,  now advancing to phasing, I can only state from my experiences and a place of knowing that I am more than my body. As a gnostic (in the context of being enlightened through spiritual experiences & knowing), I can confidently state that in the thought responsive (perceived) 'astral' plane you can be and do whatever you intend to regardless of your moral perspectives. You create heaven or hell for yourself when you experience your own mind landscape, which is a subjective reality. Fortunately for me since I believe in heart centered creation, I have only experienced positive adventures and liberating thought forms.

What is God? What is an angel? What is a soul? As a soul what is the soul being and doing in an eternal heaven?
Each soul is sovereign and equal. So if one accepts that angels have souls, then one can accept that there is no real difference from a human soul value, to an angel or technological advance ET soul value. To perceive otherwise is a reflection of one's perceived self worth due to programmed belief systems.

Know yourself through meditation and anyone can achieve experiences beyond the 5 sense physical reality.
Then when you do so, you can free yourself from limitation and an immersed point of view.

I think therefore I am.
WPGuardian

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 06:46:34 AM »

i understand where you come from and i strongly agree with you, however by no means am i a christian nor do i mean God as jesus.
to me i trust in a high father, the maker, the divine flame what ever it is YOU would call a god. i am by no means controlled i feel you have some asumptions however your statement is still valid.

bless
Evo
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 01:45:31 PM »

Great Thread!

YOUniversally AMAZING!

Shouts to all who do and do not read this. <3
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 10:48:29 AM »

~

We are ONE Consciousness.  Self Awareness.

We are ONE MIND.

We are ONE  You-ni-Versal MIND.

We all create our own You-in-Verse, our own STORY & each person experiences a subjective reality.

We are spiritual beings having human/physical experiences.

It's Time To Wake Up - We Are All One

This Youtube video features:
Jim Carrey - Comedian & Actor
Dr. John Hagelin - Quantum Physicist, educator, public policy expert, and leading proponent of peace.
                              He is also in the documentary-drama referenced below: What the Bleep Do We Know!?
Bill Hicks - Comedian

Grin Watch docudrama here: What The Bleep Do We Know: Down The Rabbit Hole
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2775.0

Interviews with scientists and authors, animated bits, and a storyline involving a deaf photographer are used in this docudrama to illustrate the link between quantum mechanics, neurobiology, human consciousness and day-to-day reality.

~

I think therefore I am.
dreamingod

Think & question freely

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 06:39:55 AM »

~

I identified myself as a Christian for most of my life until a few years ago when I felt sufficiently enlightened to finally let go of my inherited beliefs (from parents, culture and religion) of a lofty Christian God and my mantle of sin and imperfection. My sudden awakening started in 2002 and I have been on the road to self discovery since. Initially it has been a lonely and bumpy journey, where family and friends were convinced I have forsaken God. Fortunately I have been motivated and able to demonstrate to some family members that my convictions arise from self discovery, and corroborated by many areas of science and public knowledge, generally outside mainstream media and Western educational system.

I would like to offer my current understanding through my many posts here as "sign posts" to those who are seeking answers and would like some help. My perception, the way I interpret and convey concepts and insights may differ to yours - this is alright, because while our experiences and truths may differ, our intent is the same.

May you feel liberated by the self realisation that we indeed live in a divine universe,
and that our relationship with the notion of "GOD" is not "out there" but intrinsically "in here."
By the very act of thinking, perceiving and feeling we apply free will,
and our divine ability to create the experiential Universe of motion and things.

I replied to post: HELP
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2867.msg4033#msg4033

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    and sorry I could not travel both
    And be one traveler, long I stood
    And looked down as far as I could
    To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
    And having perhaps the better claim,
    Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
    Though as for that the passing there
    Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
    In leaves no step had trodden black.
    Oh, I kept the first for another day!
    Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in wood, and I-
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

- Poem by Robert Frost -

I think therefore I am.
digitalrasta

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2012, 08:44:07 PM »

High abiguity tolerance
Harmony
Already perfect
Did I dream that you dreamed of me?
Its like falling in love every waking moment.

in5d Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: