http://www.in5d.com
August 21, 2014, 07:56:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Media GoogleTagged Gallery Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Babylonian Story of the Deluge as Told by Assyrian Tablets from Nineveh  (Read 1883 times)
in5d
Administrator

« on: January 19, 2010, 03:12:02 AM »

The Babylonian Story of the Deluge as Told by Assyrian Tablets from Nineveh, by EA Wallis Budge

Sumerian Tablets
in5d Forum
« on: January 19, 2010, 03:12:02 AM »

taltho

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 12:18:20 AM »

Part of this, I take to be an allegorical rendition of an age of destruction and the recreation of a new age. With the aligning of the stars, the marking of the days and moon cycles (equaling even days, ie the 13 month calender) and the creation of man (anew). The dividing up of the world by zealous Gods Waring each other for control, ultimately ending in disaster.

Three things especially strike me here, they are:

1. this really backs the book of Oahspe by John Neubrough written between 1880 and 1882. Oahspe is probably the most fascinating book I've ever read.

2. that the Zulu of south Africa (the dark-heads) have a oral history of the alien like "Gods" or God like beings ruling them.

3. it really has some striking resemblance to the Hopi myths as I understand them.

Thank you for posting this I really enjoyed reading it.
in5d Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: