Read this free in depth guide to Edible And Medicinal Plants and Herbal Medicine. In case the energy grid goes down, you might want to consider printing this for your own survival needs.
Herbal medicine is included under, and is a significant component of, alternative medicine. It is a popular substitute to traditional medicine for the prevention and treatment of various ailments. It is also known as phytotherapy, herbalism, botanical medicine, and medical herbalism. A basic system of herbal medicine includes Ayurvedic herbalism, traditional Chinese herbalism, and Western herbalism. Various herbs are known for having amazing medicinal properties. Herbal medicine is one of the oldest forms of medicine used for the treatment of physical as well as psychological maladies and for the purpose of general health care. Herbalism has been practiced for centuries to cure a number of illnesses. Nature has endowed us with a huge number and variety of herbs that have amazing medicinal properties, and they are used to prepare herbal medicines. Several herbs consist of powerful ingredients, which are nothing but chemical compounds occurring in nature, which can be harnessed to correct a lot of physiological imbalances that lead to health complications. Such medicines can be taken in the form of tablets, liquid or powdered extracts, teas, essential oils, or ointments.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.