Last updated on January 30, 2010 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
Edgar Cayce mentioned 11:11 one time in his readings, yet this observation has gone relatively unnoticed until now.
In Edgar’s reading, 900-429, he stated, :
“The first lesson for six months should be One-One-One-One (1-1-1-1); Oneness of God, oneness of man's relation, oneness of force, oneness of time, oneness of purpose, Oneness in every effort-Oneness- Oneness!”
Edgar was known as the sleeping prophet. His work was transcribed by his secretary, Gladys Davis, who possibly wrote down the literal and phonetically spoken words of “one, one, one, one” instead of the actual number, 11:11.
Ask yourself this: Why isn’t the word “and” in between the third and fourth “one”. If the intention was to use the actual word, “one”, then grammatically speaking, the sentence should have read, “one, one one and one.” This was not the case.
Let’s rewrite the sentence the way Edgar may have intended:
“The first lesson for six months should be 11:11; Oneness of God, oneness of man's relation, oneness of force, oneness of time, oneness of purpose, Oneness in every effort-Oneness- Oneness!”
Perhaps Edgar knew about the 11:11 phenomena and foretold about this in his readings?
So what does this mean?
When you see 11:11 (or any other consistent synchronistic number), you should be focusing on what you are either doing or thinking about at that particular moment and then try to relate your thought(s) to how they connect to man’s relation, force, purpose and efforts.
Many people are asking about 11:11 along with other sequential numbers that consistently repeat themselves. Did Edgar Cayce tap into the global consciousness of the future by clearly stating 11:11? Is it possible that his vision was about the phenomena behind the synchronistic number of 11:11?
In this writer’s opinion, Edgar Cayce spoke these words exactly the way they were meant to be written: 11:11.
What does 11:11 mean to you? Comment below!
Copyright Information: Copyright in5d and Gregg Prescott, M.S.. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.