Astral Travel for Beginners: What's going to Happen?
Last updated on January 30, 2010 at 9:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
Relax and enjoy yourself As you enter into the world of astral travel for beginners, you might look forward to becoming an expert, able to project yourself to any chosen destination at any time. For the time being though, accept that you are a beginner and ensure that you have all that you need in terms of peace and quiet when you try this for the first time. The best times of the day to try astral projection for beginners are either just after you wake up in the morning or just before falling asleep at night. The best place will most probably be your bedroom; it's usually where you are most relaxed.
What does Astral Travel for beginners feel like? Different people will experience different sensations when trying astral projection. You may see things, moving shapes or lights for example, even though your eyes are shut. You should certainly feel relaxed, and if you feel comfortable enough then you are on the way to being released from your physical body. Sometimes though, if you try too hard to relax, it has the opposite effect, so don't approach it like a job.
What to wear or not Astral travel for beginners requires that you prepare yourself thoroughly, and dress appropriately in loose-fitting and comfortable clothes. Alternatively it is perfectly acceptable to wear nothing at all. You should be aware however that when you astral travel, the temperature of your body drops slightly just as your physical body falls to sleep. So get yourself a sheet or even a thin blanket just to drape over yourself and make up for the temperature drop.
The beginners guide to floating When you manage to achieve astral projection, your consciousness & astral body leave the physical body together. You have your senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste as you float through the astral plane. This is not dangerous, physically your body is not floating at all and while you are traveling, nothing can enter your physical body except for your astral body. Should you feel fear or sense danger as you travel, your astral body returns immediately.
Relax but don't sleep Relaxation techniques are an important part of the process of astral travel. As a beginner, you may well find it helpful to follow written instructions until the routine becomes ingrained in you. Also, getting comfortable, as you begin to breathe in and out slowly, you need to be careful not to fall asleep. You will have your eyes closed, and as you relax it is natural that your body might want to go to sleep. As you begin your travels, you will start using your astral senses. When you try to open your eyes in your astral body, as a beginner you might find this causes a reflex action of opening your eyes in your physical body.
The road to mental and spiritual health Astral projection for beginners promises amazing experiences and adventures. Take your time, keep your mind open and you will get there, reaping the benefits of mental strength and spiritual calm.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.