Astral traveling for beginners is not too different from that of the people that are more experienced; the main difference being is in how you get to and how you handle the new experience. There are many things that you need to do and understand before you can successfully get to enjoy your own travel into the fifth dimension.
When you are preparing, here are 5 tips that could help you find your path sooner than others:
1. Understand the proces - most people who want to experience astral projection are just plain curious and nothing else. They have no idea of what this really is and what it involves. It is always good to find some material that tells you about astral travel for beginners so you completely and thoroughly understand what this is, how this is done and what are its benefits/drawbacks. People who plunge into this for "adventure" are likely to either fail terribly or get into trouble.
2. Find an appropriate guide- as with every new skill or activity, you would need a teacher. The biggest fallacy and one that is difficult to explain is that people think that just by reading something about astral projection for beginners qualifies them to try it and be successful at it. You need to understand that this is an acquired skill which requires many hours of serious training of both body and mind and you need to show plenty of patience and perseverance before you see any real results. Find yourself a reputed and experienced guide who will be able to help you hands on and explain to you all the things that you can see and experience during your astral travel.
3. Use appropriate aids - the best thing you will find when looking for astral travel for beginners is that they have audio aids for them. While veterans learnt to control their minds and enjoy OBE (out of body experience) at will, beginners would do good if they use some good aids such as specially recorded audios meant to fast-forward this process. These types of sounds usually promote the shifting of brain frequencies for the ones that are most conducive for astral projection.
4. Stop looking for "it" - a most common mistake found in astral projection for beginners is that people keep looking for "it" to happen. If you find yourself at every step asking whether "this is it?" you will never get to experience it. Why? Because when you start thinking in this manner you will think about your physical body and when you do, the separation becomes impossible. You will need to stop waiting for it to happen - and just go ahead and experience the astral travel with no questions asked.
5. Invoke the help of an astral guide - veterans say that everyone can have an astral guide if they look and ask for it. Ask for the help of your astral guide and let it help you through your journey into the fifth dimension. Many guides on astral travel for beginners will explain in detail how to seek out this astral mentor and how to make the best use of its presence.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.