Astral Travel for Beginners: 5 Tips That Will Pave Your Way to Success
Last updated on April 26, 2011 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
Astral traveling for beginners is not too different from that of the people that are more experienced; the main difference being is in how you get to and how you handle the new experience. There are many things that you need to do and understand before you can successfully get to enjoy your own travel into the fifth dimension.
When you are preparing, here are 5 tips that could help you find your path sooner than others:
1. Understand the proces - most people who want to experience astral projection are just plain curious and nothing else. They have no idea of what this really is and what it involves. It is always good to find some material that tells you about astral travel for beginners so you completely and thoroughly understand what this is, how this is done and what are its benefits/drawbacks. People who plunge into this for "adventure" are likely to either fail terribly or get into trouble.
2. Find an appropriate guide- as with every new skill or activity, you would need a teacher. The biggest fallacy and one that is difficult to explain is that people think that just by reading something about astral projection for beginners qualifies them to try it and be successful at it. You need to understand that this is an acquired skill which requires many hours of serious training of both body and mind and you need to show plenty of patience and perseverance before you see any real results. Find yourself a reputed and experienced guide who will be able to help you hands on and explain to you all the things that you can see and experience during your astral travel.
3. Use appropriate aids - the best thing you will find when looking for astral travel for beginners is that they have audio aids for them. While veterans learnt to control their minds and enjoy OBE (out of body experience) at will, beginners would do good if they use some good aids such as specially recorded audios meant to fast-forward this process. These types of sounds usually promote the shifting of brain frequencies for the ones that are most conducive for astral projection.
4. Stop looking for "it" - a most common mistake found in astral projection for beginners is that people keep looking for "it" to happen. If you find yourself at every step asking whether "this is it?" you will never get to experience it. Why? Because when you start thinking in this manner you will think about your physical body and when you do, the separation becomes impossible. You will need to stop waiting for it to happen - and just go ahead and experience the astral travel with no questions asked.
5. Invoke the help of an astral guide - veterans say that everyone can have an astral guide if they look and ask for it. Ask for the help of your astral guide and let it help you through your journey into the fifth dimension. Many guides on astral travel for beginners will explain in detail how to seek out this astral mentor and how to make the best use of its presence.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.