Last updated on July 10, 2013 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
There are two types of Lightworkers: One is all about 'Love and Light' and the other is the 'Galactic Warrior' who fights in the name of 'Love and Light'.
Many people will debate over this topic but ultimately, both have the same intention yet go about their missions in different ways.
Those who are Love and Lightworkers are performing a very important service by holding and maintaining the vibration of Love and Light without accepting any fear-based, 3rd dimensional aspects of this reality. An example of a Love and Lightworker may be the person who is either enamored by channeling articles or may be a channeler, himself (or herself).
The Galactic Warriors see and acknowledge these fear-based realities and are willing to fight for those who are unable to stand up for the Light. An example of the Galactic Warrior is the activist who protests the issues that are detrimental to humanity's best interests and create an awareness for those who may be beginning their spiritual journeys.
I find it interesting to see how each person within these groups are unknowingly attracted to one another but are intimately connected on the soul level. For example, within seconds of meeting someone within the spirituality genre, you immediately know which group this person belongs to. If it happens to be the group you're associated with, then you tend to develop an immediate bond with this person. You may also feel as though you have known this person for a long time and perhaps, many lifetimes.
On the other side of the veil, you literally have millions of family members in your particular soul group(s). You made numerous soul contracts with thousands of people (or more!) who would come and go, in and out of your life during this incarnation.
In the end, there in only Love and Light. If you tend to have an affinity to either of these groups, then chances are, this is part of your soul family. You are here for a purpose and you have your mission. For the Love and Lighters, continue holding that energy. For the Galactic Warriors, continue to awaken those who are asleep.
Regardless of which group you tend to be part of, we are both playing for the same team and in the end, all of humanity benefits from the work you are doing!
About the Author: Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D and BodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. Gregg is currently working in collaboration with Michelle Walling, CHLC, in opening a holistic walk-in clinic called Alternative Holistic Healthcare (AHH) in Sarasota, FL with subsequent subsidiaries around the world based upon this model.
Copyright Information: Copyright in5d and Gregg Prescott, M.S.. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in any form.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.