Are the new energies affecting your sleep patterns? Have you felt especially tired lately? Are you taking longer naps? Have your sleep pattern changed? If so, you are not alone?
Here is an example: I laid down for a "nap" around 4pm and woke up at 1am... a 9 hour "nap". I don't remember the last time I slept for 9 hours, let alone "napping" for longer than 4 hours. Strange energies are going on right now, indeed.
Perhaps this happens more during a Mercury Retrograde but it seems like more and more people are needing to "recharge their batteries" at the strangest times.
Right now, we are exiting the Age of Pisces and are entering the Age of Aquarius. Each of the ages carry their own energy signatures. So, while these energies are in transition, many people will feel the physiological results, especially empaths.
An empath is more likely to sense minute changes in energies that will go unnoticed by others. While other people will go about their day as if nothing is different, an empath will pick up on these energies and it may be reflected within their sleep patterns.
The late Jose Arguelles studied Mayan ruler Lord Pacal Voltan's tomb and discovered a message stating that we all need to "live without time" as much as possible. Lord Pacal believed that if we were able to connect with natural time (versus the artificial Gregorian calendar along with the 24 hour day) we would be able to connect to the universal frequency of synchronization, which has "no time".
Perhaps we are adjusting to this synchronization when our sleep patterns change?
Ideally, we should listen to our bodies when it tells us to take a nap, but our minds have been programmed to "sleep" at night, usually around a specific time that allows us to get enough sleep in order to be efficient at our jobs the next day. This only reinforces "manmade time" schedules.
What we can do is to stop wearing a watch and hide our calendars. We can also try listening to our bodies on our days off and in essence, live "without time" even if it's just for a day or two.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.