A total of 153 teachers and students being held hostage were saved from an exploding bomb in their classroom by what the children called angelic intervention.
David and Doris Young were heavily armed and a bomb was wired to David Young's body. The Youngs entered the Cokeville, Wyoming elementary school and approached secretary Christine Cook and stated, "Your school is being taken hostage."
According to Cook, Young stated the bomb was "capable of blowing up the entire building. He said it would level this whole building and everyone in it."
The teachers and students were rounded up into a small room where Young demanded a $2 million ransom for each hostage.
Initially, and understandably, the children were distraught, but as time passed, they became more at ease.
Hostage Amy Basago stated, "It was like this total peace and this comforting feeling that just touched everybody."
After Young detonated the bomb, the room became filled with smoke as the hostages were led out the classroom windows.
The bombers were the only ones who died.
Interestingly, when the children began talking about their accounts of this incident, they seemed to have a common theme of angelic intervention.
Glenna Walker, mother of child hostage Katie Walker, said that her daughter stated, "Mom, the angels saved us." As it turned out, Katie's angel was the same woman inside of her mother's locket, which was a picture of her grandmother who had been deceased. At the time of the bombing, Katie had never seen her grandmother.
Other children came forward with similar experiences.
Whether you are religious or not, we all have spirit guides and guardian angels who are with us every second we are alive. You are never alone as your guides and angels walk every step with you and love you unconditionally. Whenever you feel a little down, talk to them and ask for help. They're listening.
Copyright Information: Copyright in5d and Gregg Prescott, M.S.. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in any form.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.