Disclaimer: The information on this web site is presented for the purpose of educational and free exchange of ideas and speech in relation to health and awareness only. It is not intended to diagnose any physical or mental condition. It is not intended as a substitute for the advice and treatment of a licensed professional. In the event that you use the information for your own health, or for that of your animals if you choose to give them distilled water, you are prescribing for yourself or your animals, which is your constitutional right and for which the author of this site assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind. The author of this website is neither a legal counselor nor a health practitioner, nor a veterinarian and makes no claims in this regard.
Andrew Norton Weber returns to the Santos Bonacci Show for a follow up interview on Distilled Water Therapy.
Personally, I started drinking distilled water on February 7, 2012 and have noticed a considerable change in the color of my hair. Before, it was mostly gray and now, my hair is returning to its original color.
I try to drink a gallon a day, but it's usually a little less than that because I also drink homemade smoothies made from organic fruits.
Here is the before and after photos:
In a private message on Facebook, I asked Andrew the following question:
I have acid reflux and realize it's a sign to increase my alkaline intake. Is it alright to add Stevia to my water to help balance my pH levels?
He hasn't responded yet to my question yet, but when he does, I'll create a new article on in5d. Stevia is an organic substance that is high in alkaline, so it would make sense to add this to my water.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.