Last updated on April 13, 2014
January 30, 2010 at 9:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
Did you ever say the exact same thing as someone else at the same exact time? Did you ever get a bad vibe from someone for no particular reason at all? If all thoughts are energy, then how powerful is the human mind and what are we truly capable of accomplishing?
Empaths can easily feel emotion when words aren’t spoken. Dogs instinctively know when someone is malicious or not. How is this possible?
Transmission of energies
All thoughts are energy that can be transmitted and received throughout the Earth’s grid. Look no further than on days of global meditation when violent crime rates drop significantly.
Energies can also be transitted from person to person. Have you ever been around someone who you could feel their energy without that particular person ever saying a word? This could be either positive or negative energy but in either case, the energy is still transmitted from person to person.
Empaths will generally pick up on these energy vibrations quicker and more profoundly than others but we are all capable of sending and receiving these energies.
We are all receptors and transmitters of energy, including animals and plants.
As evidenced by the above video, plants have consciousness and feelings, too. This is further proof of how we are all connected as living organisms though thoughts and energy, yet we have been taught to be detached from this evidence through our educational facilities and through the main stream media.
Please also understand that vegetables and fruit are honored to be consumed by you, just as the grass that you walk on is grateful for being able to supply you with comfort and beauty. This is part of their ascension process!
4 simple ways your thoughts can change the world!
If all thoughts are energy, then there is nothing to lose and everything to gain!
1. Send love to other people whether you know them or not. When you are in the car or bus, silently say to the drivers of the oncoming traffic, “I love you.” If there are no oncoming cars, then pick out some trees or plants and do the same thing.
If you’re driving the car, then please stay focused on the road, but if you’re a passenger, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to share your energy!
2. Send love to everything in nature. If you go on a walk in nature, tell the trees and plants how much you love them.
If you’re at a body of water, send those same positive thoughts to all of the wonderful life living in that environment. If you’re at the beach, perhaps this will call a dolphin or manatee to you!
3. Magnify your intentions through meditation. During meditation, try focusing your thoughts and intentions on love, gratitude and appreciation for a few minutes, not only for your immediate surroundings, but for as many living creations throughout the planet and universe.
4. Lift the energy of your coworkers. At work, try sending loving thoughts to your coworkers.
There is a reason why we never feel good after watching the 6 o’clock news: because it’s filled with fear-ladened propaganda to keep us living in that vibration, which eventually manifests itself somewhere throughout our day or evening. If we live in the vibration of love and send loving thoughts to all living creatures, then we will conversely change this paradigm into a world full of love while attracting those of the same vibration, with just a few simple thoughts each day!
About the Author: Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D and BodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. Gregg is currently working in collaboration with Michelle Walling, CHLC, in opening a holistic walk-in clinic called Alternative Holistic Healthcare (AHH) in Sarasota, FL with subsequent subsidiaries around the world based upon this model.
Copyright Information: Copyright in5d and Gregg Prescott, M.S.. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in any form.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.