Abraham: The Law Of Attraction - Esther & Jerry Hicks
Last updated on November 1, 2012 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
Abraham, Source Energy interpreted by Esther Hicks, delivers a 5-part introduction to their teachings on The Law of Attraction at a February, 2008 Abraham-Hicks Workshop. The complete presentation runs 40 minutes.
How Does Esther Hicks Channel Abraham?
There are many ways sixth sensory people (psychics, mediums, communicators with the non-physical realm), get their messages. Some hear the messages - clairaudience, some see an image of what they convey and interpret - clairvoyance. Some others feel the message - clairsentience.
Hicks gets messages from Abraham through a clairaudient experience - telepathically. Blocks of thoughts are received by Hicks, who translates them into language that is comprehensible. She is in relaxed trance-like state when she communicates with Abraham.
Esther doesn't use the word "channeling" to describe her process, but understands if others do. If you're not sure who Abraham is, then watch this video first before watching the Law of Attraction videos afterwards :)
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.