We all can appreciate the beautiful healing energy of spending time in nature, away from civilization. But eventually we have to come home. When we compare the sense of peace and connectedness we feel in nature and to the stress and noise and bustle of city, we know internally that there is a difference. Part of the difference is the energy programmed into the physical objects of these places. Nature in general has more positive energy than our homes or cities.
Reasons Nature's Energy is Positive
• There are less people around in nature, so it is more isolated from people's thoughts. Thoughts are energy. Thought energy attaches to the physical objects near the origin of those thoughts. Negative thought energy creates stronger energy patterns and remains longer than positive thought energy. Worry, fear, and stress last longer than love, peace and happiness.
• Sunlight is a stream of positive energy that washes away any negative energy. It's like pouring cold pure mountain stream water onto a sponge. The sponge is rinsed of anything it has collected. When was the last time you were depressed after a day at the beach.
• Nature is usually filled with plants. Plants give off positive energy. They are alive so they put out a positive vibration, but they don't really think so they don't put out any negative thoughts the way people do. Plants don't' worry about jobs, or bills or relationships.
Before we can start filling our homes with positive energy, we need to remove any accumulation of negative energy. So here is a list of seven simple proven techniques that you can use to remove negative energy from any space:
7 Ways to Remove Negative Energy
1. Salt carpets. This is the simple easiest best way. Simply sprinkle dry table salt on the carpet, wait an hour and then vacuum the up the salt. Use approximately 3 to 6 spoonfuls of salt for a medium size room. Salt crystals have an amazing natural built in-ability to erase the programming of energy. Using salt is like using an eraser on a chalk board. The information on the board is wiped away.
2. Remove clutter. Things like old magazines and dirty clothes can trap a lot of negative energy in your house. Remove old items you no longer need. Keep coffee tables picked up and clean. Put your laundry in a laundry hamper. Wash your dirty dishes and put them away. Negative energy needs objects to hang on to so it can remain around. By keeping your living space picked up, neat and clean,
3. Loud noises. This is the reason the Chinese love fireworks. Loud noises break up energy patterns and allow them to disperse. Mother Nature does the same thing with the noise of thunder storms.
4. Play spiritual music. My favorite is the album Eric Pepin album "Deep Resonating Aums" from the Higher Balance Institute. A close second is the song "God is Real" from Krishna Das on his "Door of Faith" album. Buddhist monks use tingshaws to dissipate unfavorable energy. You can use your stereo with the same effect. Combine this technique with no. 4 and a great pair of speakers for a really deep cleaning.
5. Meditate there. A proper meditation once or twice a day in your living space will broadcast out a powerful positive vibration. A broadcast from a meditative state of mind becomes much more powerful than it would otherwise be, making positive energy more powerful than negative energy. A proper meditation will saturate a space with uplifting energy for several hours.
6. Rearrange the furniture. The Chinese practice the art of Feng shui. Again negative energy needs something to "cling to." Arrange your space with as much wide open space as possible, allowing any negative energy to disperse. But also the act of rearranging will cause this harmful energy to dissipate.
7. Add living plants. Plants add color, life, oxygen and positive energy to your home. All good things to have. But only if you water and maintain them.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.