Last updated onApril 30, 3014
August 18, 2012 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
What would happen if humanity declared war on world poverty and suffering and acted on this declaration with the same vigour and mobilisation level that we would have happened had we declared World War 3 on each other?
This is the exact scenario that Benjamin Fulford alludes to in his latest blog. Benjamin Fulford is at the forefront of a growing number of people including myself that believe change is coming and that it is coming soon! There are a lot of doomsday predictions out there but this growing movement focuses more on positive swathes of change that will affect humanity on an unprecedented level.
You would be hard pressed to not be aware what the catalyst for this change will most likely be. It is all over the news and all over the internet. The summer news that is usually dubbed ” silly season, ” due to the lack of proper stories, is packed with financial scandal on a scale unprecedented to date and the scandal is growing daily. A brief scan of financial forums shows that these scandals and misdeeds run deep into a financial system and are probably just the tip of a very unpleasant iceburg.
Its very hard to imagine what would happen if a full financial meltdown occured.
Life will go on. Things will change.
I could add to that list that people will panic or people will loot but they are not certainties and they dont matter in the long run. The things above are certainties and will affect the long run. Change is something that is so positive and empowerering especially in a world that needs change more than ever, so whatever comes our way lets embrace it and try to change for the better. If life turned on its head tomorrow, the banks closed and the airwaves went dead, what would you really miss? What do you hold dear? With this in mind here are some things to ask yourself.
These 50 questions have no right or wrong answers because sometimes, asking the right questions is the answer.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? 3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? 4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? 5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? 6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? 7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? 8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? 9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? 10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? 11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? 12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? 13. Would you break the law to save a loved one? 14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? 15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? 16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? 17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? 18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? 19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? 20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? 21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? 22. Why are you, you? 23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? 24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? 25. What are you most grateful for? 26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? 27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? 28. Has your greatest fear ever come true? 29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? 30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? 31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? 32. If not now, then when? 33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? 34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? 35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? 36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? 37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? 38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? 39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? 40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? 41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? 42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? 43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? 44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? 45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? 46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? 47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? 48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? 49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? 50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
And now ask yourself again what would you really miss? What do you hold dear?
What would happen if humanity declared war on world poverty and suffering and acted on this declaration with the same vigour and mobilisation level that we would have happened had we declared world war 3 on each other?
Does a Catapillar miss being a Catapillar once it has become a butterfly? Let yourself find opportunity in the change.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.