While on a fishing expedition in Saint Augustine, Florida, Kevin Faver and Brad Deckard caught an unexpected surprise while filming a segment for their fishing show, Tails From The Outdoors Show.
After seeing “something big" and “a flash of silver”, the 40 pound barracuda launched himself out of the ocean and into their boat.
“Look out, look out! It’s a ‘cuda! A ‘cuda!” one of them yelled.
Barracuda are known for their sharp, razor-like teeth.
“Just get away from him, man.”
No one was injured and the barracuda was subsequently subdued by the professional fishermen.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.